Thursday, September 3, 2009

@ home

my 1st week @ home after 6 months of pekan life. i know i should b extremely happy 2 b @ home at last, but sumhow deep down inside i missed the life i've been through that 6 months. weird huh? would i really choose pekan over bangi? i dunno.. tho i've chosen bangi once already while making decision not to extend my praxis. perhaps i'm experiencing this becoz if i'm in bangi rite now
  • i hav 2 finish my report (both!) asap
  • i hav less than a month in malaysia (sucks! tho i actually looking fwd to go back 2 germany 2 shop for perfumes)
  • i'm going to leave all the people whom i got attached to
ok, lets walk down memory lane for a while. i think i hav the rights 2 do it already since i've finished my internship already. ok, started of with the huru hara on 1st march! landed @ 0600, took a cab and went home 2 bangi. lucky klia-bangi would take less than an hour. arrived home, breakfast, unpacked and packed into smaller luggage. mindset @ that time : " i'm coming home this weekend like it or not! ". called pakcik n shoot to pekan @ 1100. car broke down on the way (a petronas that has a kedai makan), anep picked us up and drove us straight to pekan. arrived @ about 1500 - 1600. started working the very next day + a slight jet lag for the whole week. cool heh? well, that's the start of the life that i began to miss, with people who added the color to my one-colored rainbow. hehe.. here's a few people that i knew during my 1st week.
  • hana : kidnapped during my 1st week there, jumping around @ megamall and acted like we've known each other for years!!
  • navin : mr bos kecik! hehe.. the 1st person to give me task, the 1st person i followed around for few weeks after that (new jigs & clamps, frame trial etc).
  • nordin : bos besar :p brought me around the plant, showing me the assembly line for our products. absent on my first day ==> accident.
  • shekar : ooohhh, i met shekar on my 1st day. handsome! but he talked to me in german so minus on that. haha.
ok, enough for now. getting ready for break-fast! ehehe.. slamat berbuka!

No comments:

Post a Comment