Thursday, October 1, 2009

N::E::W

my 3rd day in germany.. in offenburg.. and i still dun feel so good about it. reasons? well, perhaps i can pull out a few, logical reasons but they would just b an excuse. n i dun want them to be, so let me just keep it to myself.
so... woke up at 5.47 am today n feel like crying. emo? that whut suNn would hav said. me = zira yg sgt emo :p talked to noreen about it n sumhow she managed to pull me out my own misery (thanx babe, n am not lying about u being more matured). but nothing would go away 100% without ur own effort, so here i am, with about 40% of my 'crying mode' left.. so i sat in front of my pink lappy n browse through my desktop n found some pics.. of people whom i missed so much these days..


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

the memories wont go away :( living in it right now. well, at least b4 school starts. hope things will get better after this.

so... hoping for a new start in this new semester, a new year.. my hopefully last year in getting a degree.. wish myself the best, carrying the hopes n dreams of others on my shoulder, hoping that i would do well.. gambatte jira-chan!!

2 comments: