Wednesday, November 4, 2009

some1 is nobody you would think of

"friends with benefits" or "a friend in need is a friend indeed"

i would not use either of it, cause it is sumthing that i've experience myself. i've been through a rough time lately, and still am. and there has been sum1 that had been supporting me all through the times. she had even been my "nurse", my "chaffeur". i'm so thankful that i have her in my life. i'm not sure that if it's sum1 else it would be the same. i'm really thankful to her, because of her all of my school stuff that i needed to settle are done. i wouldnt b worrying about notes cause her's are one of the most complete i've seen. she's willing to walk 20 mins to school with me just because i'm not yet stable to b on my own. she's the world greatest friend, although she didnt show it to others, but whut she had done for me was miracle. i'm soo thankful that Allah had given me her, sum1 to guide and accompany me during hard & happy time. Alhamdulillah... hopefully i'll go through my recovery sooner than i thought so i could do sumthing for her.. insyaAllah...

ps : i hope u would still be the same.. u're the person that i go through this together with me.. thanx jana.. for everything...

2 comments:

  1. i miss u soooo badly zira....plis wake up n be sehat again..wish could help u anyhow anyway...
    i really miss our calling2 smpi lewat mlm...

    i know u will sembuh...once u get sembuh, u hav to reply this comment...

    p/s: i know u will do blogging too..hehe..

    ReplyDelete